Garmin Basecamp Mac Os X Download Updated

Garmin Basecamp Mac Os X Download

Screenshots

Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:

• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-twenty-four hours trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such every bit addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2d and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location data.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)

What'due south New

Version 4.8.11

Fixed compatibility issues with macOS eleven Big Sur

Ratings and Reviews

Watch out for 4.8.8 update in Catalina

Many people don't like Basecamp, but I have never found an alternative for computer based routing that take the database capabilities, and recently I have been looking hard. I recently updated on Catalina to 4.viii.8. That was a mistake. The program now fails to export files to an internal volume, even to backup your library. It was working fine at 4.eight.7. Support was responsive simply unwilling to practise anything about it to inquiry a work around to save my data. Basically said that SW develpment could not tell me what their install routine does inside the Os so I could get files from a Time car backup to revert to the old version and save my information. Also support admitted thay don't take a mac! The development staff does obviously and patently tried to "duplicate my trouble", simply never actually answered my questions like if they had started at 4.8.7 and then did an update - I recall only working with a fresh install (which would lose my data). Support at in one case came back to me with a "fix" to do a backup, uninstall & re-install (first problem report was I coud not do a backup!). Then they said I should enquire Apple well-nigh it...I'thousand now doing my own trials on another mac to try revert. But Practice NOT UPDATE to iv.8.8

Barely functional. It's fourth dimension to alter something.

There is and then much potential there but what a disapointment. Trips, Adventures, Routes..etc, this is a collection of features that doesn't always address the bodily hurting point for the users. Please practice some inquiry (outside of your office), visit some travel shows, cycling, motorcycling, machine touring…etc and figure out why people hate their GPS. It should be a fun experience planning a road trip but options are cumbersome and its quasi impossible to find relevant point of interest (y'all tin find any address on the device but when it comes to finding addresses in Basecamp it all of a sudden becomes incommunicable). On superlative of that operation is poor and the software is not stable. Information technology'due south time to alter something in that team!!

Disapointed - Again

I have been using Garmin devices for many years - BaseCamp for the past x years. I keep hoping Garmin volition do an overhaul of this anile, unintuitive, overly complicated and frustrating application, merely I am disappointed with each new release/update. (BTW, I spent 30 years as a product managing director responsible for complex medical imaging devices, and so I practice feel I have a sense of what makes a decient UI.) I just updated from a ten year old iMac to a new iMac; 4.2 GHz i7, 32 GB RAM, 3TB Fusion Drive - very fast machine. But, BaseCamp is still nearly as boring as it was on my x yr sometime iMac. Within the get-go 15 minutes of utilise BC crashed iv times. Seems to accept go a bit more stable at present, notwithstanding I accept not tried to connect a Garmin device and upload routes. Ironically, I did not receive any observe on the earlier version of BC (4.ii.2) that an update was available, even after selecting Check for Updates. The 4.2.2 version was completely unstable on the new iMac, so afterwards a web search I found out there had been several updates since 4.ii.2. Garmin folks, yous have to get information technology together… Please. Y'all know I'm not the only one who is frustrated.

App Privacy

The developer, Garmin, indicated that the app's privacy practices may include handling of data equally described beneath. For more data, see the programmer'due south privacy policy.

Data Non Nerveless

The developer does not collect any data from this app.

Privacy practices may vary, for case, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to half dozen family members tin utilise this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More Past This Programmer

Garmin Basecamp Mac Os X Download

Posted by: melissasaince41.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan Banner setelah judul